Please join us and support our class reunion
giving effort to demonstrate our appreciation for the University that gave us so much. Every gift, every year matters.
Select your year below to see which classmates have already joined the cause thus far. Don’t see your name? Give now.
Why Should I Give?
- The annual giving rate is a large part of
the formula to etermine ranking in publications such as U.S. News and
World Report. A high ranking helps SMU attract the best and brightest
students and faculty, thus increasing the prestige of this great
- Some foundations and other grant-making organizations look at the number of gifts rather than dollar amounts when determining grant requests.
Your gift could help SMU secure thousands of dollars in funding.
- An annual gift of any size each and
every year indicates an alumni’s vote of confidence and symbolizes their
inspired gratitude for their experience at SMU.
- When measuring alumni giving
participation, a $100 gift counts the same as a $1 million gift. Gifts
to any area of SMU count as reunion year gifts and are part of the
Second Century Campaign totals.
- This year there are several special opportunities for you to cement your SMU legacy. Pavers on the SMU promenade, five year pledges, and even planned gifts are unique ways to leave your mark for future generations of SMU students. Contact us for more information about these and other opportunities.
* Donors as of April 30, 2015. Thanks to those who have already Joined the Stampede. Gifts made between January 1 and December 31 count toward the reunion giving effort.
Join us in celebrating our reunion year with a gift to SMU. Help us reach our goal and show your SMU pride. View more information on why your gift makes a difference.
All gifts to SMU from January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 count toward our class goal!
If you have already made a gift this year, we thank you! Your participation