Course Reserves are materials (books, articles, DVDs, etc.) set aside by faculty for the exclusive use of their students.
Physical items are available at the circulation desk of their respective library. Electronic Reserves (e-Reserves) readings can be downloaded and read directly online from the Library Catalog.
Find reserves now
How to Search
- Go to the Library Catalog.
- Click on the Course Reserve tab.
- Find your instructor or course number and click Search.
- Most items check out for two hours.
- Many items must remain in the library.
- Overdue fines are $1.00 per hour.
- View all borrowing policies.
Place items on reserve
Circulation Question? Ask!