Printing is available from all public library desktop computers and from personal laptops using the SMU wireless network within Fondren Library Center and Hamon Arts Library.
- Print jobs stay in the queue for two hours
- Pay with an SMU Copy Card or with
your Pony Account (on SMU ID Card)
- Black and White: $.10 per page
- Black and White Duplex: $.10 for the first page; $.05 for every page after
- Color: $.35 per page
How to print from your laptop
Download an install the driver from the SMU printing page.
You must be connected to the SMU wireless network within Fondren Library Center or Hamon Arts Library.
- Easily scan documents, articles, pages of books, etc.
- Save to flash drive or email
- Available at Fondren Library Center and Hamon Arts Library.
Flatbed scanners are available at Fondren Library Center's Multimedia Center and on the third floor of the Hamon Arts Library
Our microfilm scanner is available in the basement of the Hamon Arts Library
- $.10 per page with your Pony Account or a copy card. Copy cards may be purchased on-site for $1.00.
- $.15 per page with cash or coin
Black and white photocopiers are available throughout the libraries.
Color photocopiers are available on campus in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproduction of copyrighted material. The person using the reproduction equipment is liable for any infringement.