Reserve a Room
Read more about study rooms and amenities on our places to study page.
A presentation practice room is also available at Fondren Library Center.
Occupants without reservations will be asked to relinquish rooms to users with reservations.
- Short-term study rooms are open to SMU students, faculty, and staff.
- Room reservations may not exceed three hours in a single reservation.
- Back to back reservations are not allowed.
- You may reserve up to 14 days in the future.
- Attempts to circumvent the reservation system may result in the suspension of privileges.
- If there are any questions about conflicting reservations, please speak with a staff member at the Circulation Desk.
- You may be asked for proof of your reservation. Valid proof consists of the TWO email messages you receive for each reservation.