Dedman Room Scheduling Request
- To request a room in Dedman College for an Academic Section, first make sure
that the section has been set-up in Access.SMU. Then e-mail the
following information to
- Subject/Catalog Number/Section Number
- Day of Week
- Meeting Start/End Time
- Room Capacity
- Additional Comments/Preferences
- If you would like to request a room for a section in an
another area, please do a room search in Schedule.SMU for room contact
- To Modify/Cancel Rooms for academic sections being held in Dedman College
rooms, please e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. To Modify/Cancel Rooms in any other
area, please view the room contact information in Schedule.SMU.
To request a room for events only (i.e.
Meetings, Help Sessions, Guest Speakers) using a template in Schedule.SMU,
please go to
and follow the instructions outlined in the
Requesting Rooms for Events document.
When requesting space for Academic Sections please follow the
procedure listed below.
When sending a request, please allow 24-48 hours for a response.
(During peak processing periods, a response time may take longer.)
- Please Note:
is the responsibility of the requester to make arrangements for media,
physical plant and food services needs. Any damage to the room is the
responsibility of the user.
- If the room you are requesting is not
for an SMU affiliated event, please contact Conference Services at
complete your room reservation.
- If you would like to request a room for
an event in an area where no template is available, please view the
room contact information associated with the room in Schedule.SMU.
- To Modify/Cancel Rooms for events
being held in Dedman College rooms, please e-mail, email@example.com. To
Modify/Cancel Rooms in any other area, please view the contact information
associated with the room in Schedule.SMU.