Completion of this on-line tutorial is the first step in your total orientation process at SMU.
To successfully complete the orientation process, you will need to do the following:
- Attend one of the Benefits Q & A sessions scheduled in August.
- Turn in all required paperwork.
- Complete the on-line tutorial on Stop Harassment & Discrimination (employee version) or Supervisory-Anti Harassment (manager versions). You will be automatically enrolled and will receive an email from The Law Room with your login information.
- Complete the on-line tutorial: Eliminate Campus Sexual Violence You will be automatically enrolled and will receive an email from The Law Room with your login information.
- Complete the Program for the Protection of Minors on SMU Blackboard. Enter courses.smu.edu in your web browser and follow the instructions to request enrollment in the course if it is not visible to you upon log in.
- Download, print and sign the Employee Statement and return to the Department of Human Resources.
Click the following link to access these forms, enroll in a Faculty Benefits Q&A Session as well as a checklist of the paperwork and tasks required to successfully complete your orientation process. Once you have completed these tasks, you may exit out of the tutorial program.