Completion of this on-line tutorial is the first step in your total orientation process at SMU.
To successfully complete the orientation process, you will need to do the following:
- Attend one of the Benefits Q & A sessions scheduled in August.
- Turn in all required paperwork.
- Complete the on-line tutorial: Preventing Sexual Harassment Tutorial.
- Complete the on-line tutorial: Preventing Workplace Discrimination
- Complete the Program for the Protection of Minors
- Download, print and sign the Employee Statement and return to the Department of Human Resources.
Click the following link to access these forms, enroll in a Faculty Benefits Q&A Session as well as a checklist of the paperwork and tasks required to successfully complete your orientation process. Once you have completed these tasks, you may exit out of the tutorial program.