When you need help with data security you can contact the Office of Information (OIT). OIT can also help with:
- Setting up new email accounts or computers.
- Removing spyware or a virus.
- Accessing on-campus wireless networking.
- Setting up a virtual private network and remote desktop access.
- Getting useful tips and tools, and other information security resources.
Visit the OIT website for more information. You will find a link in the Helpful Links section.
Did You Know?
OIT maintains a user helpline to provide support to staff and faculty computer users. Contact them by phone at 214-768-4357 (8-HELP), or visit them online for assistance.