Completion of this on-line tutorial is the first step in your total orientation process at SMU.
To successfully complete the orientation process, you will need to do the following:
- Turn in all required paperwork.
- Complete the on-line Preventing Sexual Harassment Tutorial
- Complete the Preventing Workplace Discrimination Tutorials.
- Complete the Program for the Protection of Minors
- Download, print and sign the Employee Statement – return to the Department of Human Resources.
- Make benefit elections via Access.SMU
We would also like to ask for your valuable feedback regarding this on-line tutorial. Click the following link to access these forms as well as ad a checklist of the paperwork and tasks required to successfully complete your orientation process. Once you have completed these tasks, you may exit out of the tutorial program.
There are just a few more pieces of information for you to review. Please click the following link to be redirected to the SMU HR website where you may access this information.