Completion of this on-line tutorial is the first step in your total orientation process at SMU.
In addition to the tutorial, you will need to do the following:
- Turn in all required paperwork.
- Complete the on-line tutorial: Depending on your employee status: Stop Harassment and Discrimination (employee version) or Supervisory Anti-Harassment (manager version)
- Complete the on-line tutorial: Eliminate Campus Sexual Violence
- Complete the on-line tutorial: SMU Program for the Protection of Minors.
- Download, print and sign the Employee Statement and return to the Department of Human Resources.
We would also like to ask for your valuable feedback regarding this on-line tutorial. Click the following link to access these forms as well as ad a checklist of the paperwork and tasks required to successfully complete your orientation process. Once you have completed these tasks, you may exit out of the tutorial program.